Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, April 2, 2018

Week 28 - Hej då

Week 28 - Hej då

So thanks everyone for the birthday emails! Super good to hear from all of you.

I had a great couple of weeks here! Really good time for me to soak up every last minute of Sundsvall because (surprise) I'm getting transferred! I'm excited for sure, but I'll miss Sundsvall I'm sure too. My new area will be Gubbängen in the greater Stockholm area! This area sounds lit. It's really close to down town Stockholm and it's actually the biggest congregation in Europe from what I hear. (at least on paper)  My new companion will be Elder Fortuna and I head out Wednesday morning with my good friend Elder Domino. He's heading out west to be a zone leader over the Göteborg zone. 

My birthday was fun. I got to celebrate with the Stegeby family. The mom is American and she gave me American treats like goldfish and oreos and fed me haystacks... 🙏Also, her brother delivered me so what better place to celebrate my birth... He's a doctor back in Pocatello. Small world... We also got to do some construction for their family. I helped put up a soundproof wall. That was exciting. 

We also had an amazing lesson with two investigators I love a lot, Gerth and Kristina. They are making so much progress and it's amazing. They had read what we asked them and are praying. The Spirit was there as we talked about real intent and the process required to repent and gain a testimony. 

Also had a good phone call with our investigator who's out of town, Mikael. He's been reading the Book of Mormon while he's been away! Super awesome. So happy for him as well. 

All in all leaving the area in pretty good shape for the next guy. I really feel good about the work I've put in here. I feel like I've given all I had. Excited for the life of luxury and hard work that lies ahead in Stockholm. (The appartement is apparently super nice 👌) 

Love you all!
Äldste Denton


                                                   Last lesson with Gerth and Kristina :)



                                         Me and my mission leader.



                                         And Elder Domino



                                         Working on the house.



                                                   Can we build it?




                                          Russian bakery.




                                         My birthday cake.




                                       My real birthday cake. Elder Wolff had a birthday too.




                                         Daniel and Eerik




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks