Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 27 - Post Birthday - Pictures

Week 27 - Post Birthday - Pictures

Thank you to everyone who sent Birthday Wishes to Äldste Denton. He was thrilled to say the least. Hope you got a reply. He looks good. Have a fabulous week!!!

This is what he sent me to share...
Aldste Denton: I'm going to not write a weekly email this week since I have way too many personal emails to respond to. People have been treating me really good here. I'm going to the Stegeby's house tonight for dinner (you know... doctor Jones's sister? The guy that delivered me?) Haha what better place to celebrate my birthday? Seriously such a small world. They're feeding us haystacks. 🙏 I'm just going to send you pictures now so hope you're ready!
Love you mom! 
Äldste Denton








Two Tai investigators. They're called Noi and Veiwbee. They are brand new.They made us such good Tai food. It was awesome. 





































                                  I am not sure what this picture is supposed to show?



                          This is me and one of the assistants who's going home. What a homie. 



                                    Norrland Zone Conference - Can you find Äldste Denton?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks