Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, December 31, 2018

Week 65 - New Years

Week 65 - New Years

Wow just like, 2018 is gone. 2018 is a special year for me. I was a missionary in Sweden for all of 2018. I spent about half of 2017 home and I'll spend about half of 2019 home too, but 2018 was all spent out here serving. And now it's over! Literally in less than 12 hours for me. That's a weird feeling. 

Christmas was fun. I loved talking to my family. Lots of changes. They're all getting married, having babies, and getting drivers licenses. I'll hardly recognize them when I get back. 

We've been spending lots of time with members this week. It's been an aweseome opportunity to strengthen our relationships with them. I feel like they're my second family now. We had nine visitors in church from wards in Stockholm yesterday. It filled up our little makeshift chapel. My companion also miraculously lengthened his talk to 35 minutes when one of the speakers couldn't make it. He just kept talking and talking. He said he has no idea where the last 10 minutes came from. He's a legend. Then he helped me give the Sunday school lesson too. 

That's the news here! 
Enjoy the pictures :) 
Ãldste Denton


(Just click on the picture if you want to see it larger.)
                                         Our good looking district



                                         A building in Norrköping



                                               Me on a Monday morning  (New Years Eve)



                                       Me watching the sun at noon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks