Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, July 1, 2019

Week 91 - The Last Transfer

Week 91 - The Last Transfer


Well here it is. My last companion. My last area. My last transfer. I'll be staying put in Övik and Elder Gilson is out of here. He's been an awesome comp and I'm sad to see him go. I'll be getting Elder Sherwood and I'm excited. He sounds like an awesome guy.

We had a great week meeting with returning members and non-members. I really feel like I'm getting to know the members of our branch and it's starting to feel like home here. We helped our branch president move a bunch of wood out at his little farm. It was fun.

We also had a youth night where we played badminton and drove other sports. That was pretty fun. I love spending time with the youth. They are awesome.

Well that's it for me.
Love you all!
Äldste Denton

Elder Gilson got a big American flag and sunflower seeds from home. She's a grand old flag.

And here's us stuffing our faces with soft serve ice cream :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks