Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, May 20, 2019

Week 85 - Örnsköldsvik

Week 85 - Örnsköldsvik

Mom, dad... If you've had a hard time pronouncing my areas before, good luck with this one. We found out about transfers here in the office Thursday night and got done ordering all the travel last night a little past 10:30 P.M. I'll be leaving for Örnsköldsvik this Wednesday after helping with transfers one more time. I'm super excited! Örnsköldsvik is a small branch in the Norrland district with maybe 20 active members. My new companion's name is Elder Gilson and he's a chill homie. I've met him a few times and heard a lot of good things about him. On my way up, I'll actually be stopping in my first area, Sundsvall. (He tells me he is picking up a car there that he will me using in his new area) Looking forward to it :)

This week was a lot of fun. I sure will miss the office and being here with Elder Hughes, Lewis, and Dumas. It's been a fun transfer. I've learned a ton here in the office from all the people I've met and especially from my three companions here and the five other missionaries I've been able to live with throughout my four months here. 

Well, that's the news this week! 
Love you all thanks for your prayers, 
Äldste Denton



 These lines aren't scientific or anything, but they kind of give you an idea.




        My last views of Stockholm for a while :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks