Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Week 78 - Våren

Week 78 - Våren


Sorry I haven't been writing too much... Ever since I've been able to Skype with my family it's been tougher to find the time.

It's been a good week. Our friend Leo is doing great. He's apparently read like half of the Book of Mormon. His goal is to finish before he's baptized and it sounds like he's on track. We stopped meeting with another guy named David. He honestly made so much progress, but he didn't want to cause tension with his wife. He went from not believing in God or an afterlife to believing in both and coming to church. I think he'll revisit it at some point when he's in a better position to progress. 

We have transfers coming up next week and we'll be finding out what's happening within the next few days so we can start ordering the travel. The office will probably be changing quite a bit. After we're done, the only two left of the six of us could be Elder Lewis and I. 

I've been reading D&C backwards, one section a day, for a countdown of how many days I have left of my mission. It's crazy how little time I have left! I really want to appreciate every day. Pretty much everybody I've served with is going home or already home! They'll just be a few left in couple months. 

Well hope you all have a wonderful week! 







                                      Our friend Leo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks