Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, February 25, 2019

Week 72 - Lights, Camera, Action

Week 72 - Lights, Camera, Action

Wow this week has felt like a blur. I thought February just started but now it's almost over! Transfers calls are a week from yesterday so my companion and I will probably be finding out what's happening within the next few days so we can order all the travel before then. 

Highlight of the week was probably a concert we had for the Stockholm area with Savannah Stevenson. She's a British stage actress and singer who played Mary in the Bible videos and also Glinda in Wicked on The West End. The idea of the concert was to work as a missionary event where people could invite their friends. Savannah talked about her faith and stuff as well as singing musical theater selections and also Consider the Lillies. The concert was in the Gubbängen chapel which was my second Area. It felt like coming home a little. I got to be the spotlight guy on the left and my old ward mission leader Pablo was the spotlight guy on the right. That was pretty fun and I got paid in sandwiches and a free concert.

Also I can message/call my family every week now. That's pretty weird. Definitely a change! I've really enjoyed it today :)

We also invited the financial couple we work with to dinner at our apartment last week. That was super fun. We're usually not allowed to have guests but they're missionaries so it's chill :) 

Have a great week! 
Äldste Denton

                                         Us with Savannah Stevenson :)




                                         We count all the Teslas we see. It's a lot :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks