Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Monday, November 19, 2018

Week 59 - Zone Conference

Week 59 - Zone Conference

Well, we went to teach a guy we had set a time with and we expected maybe a door step lesson, or maybe we'd come in but he may have forgotten... We showed up and he had the table set for us with cookies and some good ol' Swedish saft. His wife was even there to listen and he had great questions and was willing to keep commitments. So that was awesome. Also, we've been in the twenties for sacrament attendance for the last two weeks in a row. That is really pretty great for Linköping! Things are just chugging along.

Other than that, we had zone conference and that was fun. I realized I'm the only one in my MTC group in my zone. Considering there's about 20 of us and only five zones, I was pretty surprised! First time it's been like that for me. Looks like I'm representing. 

I'll almost definitely be spending Christmas here in Linköping. Should be a fun time. 

Well that's the update from me. 
Have a good one! 
Äldste Denton 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks