Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Friday, October 26, 2018

Week 55 - Transfers

Week 55 - Transfers

We received this notice of transfer from Äldste Denton's Mission President this week

Dear Brother and Sister Denton,

What a pleasure it is to have your son, Äldste Carter William Denton, in the Sweden Stockholm Mission.  He has recently been assigned to serve as a senior companion in the Linköping area. 

He has demonstrated a willngness to be an example of gospel living and of devoted, selfless service to the Lord, the members, fellow missionaries, and the people of Sweden.

Thank you for your sacrifice in supporting your son in this sacred service.

Sincerely,

Michael J. Youngberg, President

Sweden Stockholm Mission

*       *       *       *        *

Carter's Email - Transfers
Hey everybody I'm moving to Linköping (if we say ö makes approximately the 'oo' as in b'oo'k sound, then it's pronounced something like LEEN-CHÖP-ing). It's just a hop skip and a train ride away from Borås. I'm leaving Wednesday afternoon to get there in the evening. It will be the shortest distance I've transferred so far at about 140 miles. I'm going to be with Elder Bjornn from Snowflake, AZ. Psyched for our time together.

I'm going to miss Borås. It's a good place. Also Elder Hambrick. Good guy. Also the ward. Good people. 😥😭 But yeah it was a blast being here and I'm so grateful for the lessons learned and memories made.

It was a good week. Trying to live it all up before I head out. We also had stake conference in Gothenburg. Good time.

Hope you all have a good one :)
Äldste Denton 


Let's see, we've got me water bending







 Me, outside of a stone house ruin (if you look closely my jeans are tucked into my socks... gotta keep those ticks out)




                                         Äldste Hambrick
                                       


 A couple of us at stake conference,







 Elder Hambrick catching me licking my fingers after putting a chocolate doughnut in my cart (supposed to be eating healthy for the gains)







                                        A pretty lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks