Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Friday, September 14, 2018

Week 49 - Just another Week

Week 49 - Just another Week

We had transfers. My trainer is now my district leader for his last transfer. Lit. 
The work is starting to really getting going here! We're getting referrals and helping less actives come back. It's great.

We got referred to some really positive people this week and a member that hasn't been to church in months had us over for dinner and came to church. So that was sweet :)

My companion was sick and we stayed in on Friday so he could rest. Gave me a great opportunity to read the new book the church just came out with, "Saints". I only have one three chapters left now. Super great. Recommend it. I love seeing how the Lord tested and tried His people. As soon as they received more knowledge, they were tested on it to see how they would react. It's beautifully written and the best part is, it's a true story! So if you haven't checked that out, I would recommend it. It's on the gospel library app. 

It rains every day here now. Not necessarily all day, but every day. Apparently that's normal for Borås. I'm getting used to it. Starting to take those vitamin D pills again. 

I know the Savior lives and loves each one of us. He can make us free from anything that may keeping us bound. 

Hope you guys have a great week! 
Äldste Denton 

                          Ready for any weather.


We found a dangerous sushi and Thai buffet... Super good. Might gain some pounds there.. 


Snagged a candid picture of my companion through the hole of a tape dispenser. I feel like someone could make that into a Mormon ad of they really wanted to. 



Fun fact, the Swedish word for speed is "fart". This is a speed limit sign that does you the favor of displaying your "fart" to you. The word "din" is "your". As you can all see from this picture, my fart was zero.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks