Disclaimer

A Collection of E-mails from Elder Denton - Blog Compiled and Maintained by Gelynn Denton

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Week 14 - Blott en Vecka, Ett Ögonblick i Sänder

Hey everybody!

     If you have ever wondered what Swedish music sounds like, I have too. I don't hear much of their music as a missionary, but I talked to a guy in the branch here who said I could look him up on Spotify when I get home and he has a playlist of just Swedish music. So I can't enjoy that right now, but if you're curious, you can look him up on Spotify and enjoy it for me :) His name is Jens Stegeby and the playlist is named Sven. Mostly they listen to American music from what I have gathered, but fun fact for those that didn't know: Zara Larson is Swedish. (Not sure if I spelled that right... Her name is different in Swedish...) 
     Anyways it's been a good week! Not a lot of lessons... Lots of people are busy with Christmas, but that's okay because we are pretty busy with Christmas too! We have our Christmas conference on Friday and we're going down to Stockholm for it. Super excited :) 
     Not a ton to say this week, but I want to invite you all to participate in Light the World if you aren't already! I know it can really help you have a special Christmas and grow closer to the Savior. 
     
      Love you all!
      Äldste Denton


 People told us we would be fed a lot of fish, and so far I have not been fed or eaten fish until this week when we decided to take matters into our own hands and just fry some fish.



 Welcome to Europe where you get to chose between skinny, skinnier, and skinniest jeans.



Wrote some inspirational quotes on our board to keep us going through the week. Also my companion has a "Charity Chart" that helps him know how good he did that day. (It's out of 10... not so good on Sunday apparently lol)




This guy is awesome. He's the other Elder's investigator and he's getting baptized on Saturday! Woot woot! Also very talented on the "dragspel". 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out

Sweden, Stockholm - Return Missionary Reunion Camp Out September 6 & 7, 2019  Carter's been home 3 weeks